Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where do I get tickets or how do I book?
A. Booking online is the best way to secure your place on one of our tours and also a great way to save on the price of your tour - we offer considerable discounts on selected tours for those booking online. Check out the individual tour pages for more details.
You’re also very welcome to just turn up at our tour center and book there and then. Our tour office staff are happy to assist you in choosing the tour that is right for you.
You may Contact us for more information or call us at +420-608-926-940
Q. How can I pay?
A. We accept credit and debit cards (both online and in our tour center) and cash in our tour center. For private tours, bank transfers are also accepted.
Q. Can I tip my guides?
A. Tipping is by no means is required but always accepted and appreciated by our guides if you are satisfied.
Q. Where do the tours leave from?
A. All Yellow Zebra bike and Segway tours leave from our tour center - Located just between the National Theatre and famous Charles bridge on 12 Michalska st., Prague 1, Prague (street is written as: Michalská 432/12) we are easy to get to by foot or public transport. For those who’re not quite orientated with the city yet or those staying a little bit further away, we also can help with taxi transfers from your hotel. Contact us for more information.
Q. Will my tour be cancelled if the weather is bad?
A. No, tours run in all weather conditions.
Q. What happens if you cancel my tour and I’ve already booked?
A. This rarely happens but if it does you will be fully refunded.
Q. Oh no! My travel plans have changed and I can no longer make my tour!
A. Don’t panic! As long as you let us know at least 4 days (73+ hours) before your tour, your ticket is fully transferable for another date and time that’s more suitable for you. If we can’t find you a suitable tour we’re happy to fully refund you, as long as you let us know at least 4 days (73+ hours) before your original booking. For further information please see our Terms info here you can view your other options.
Q. Are there any restrictions as to who can do the bike tours?
A. No but participants must know how to ride a bike and be fit enough for light continuous biking for up to 3 hours, with short breaks.
Q. Are there any restrictions as to who can do the Segway tours?
A. Segway riders must be fully mobile and have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance. The use of Segways is prohibited to children under the age of 10 and anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Unfortunately pregnant women are not able to participate. Please also note that anyone suspected to be under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
Q. Are locks and helmets included in the bike rental?
A.Yes of course! All bike rentals include a lock and an optional helmet and bungee cord.
Q. Do I have to leave a deposit for the bike?
Yes, you can either leave a deposit in cash (CZK or any major currency) or with credit card pre-authorization when applicable. Rates are different depending on the bike you hire, check out our comparison chart here.
- You must print your pre-paid voucher(s) and present it for redemption at the start of your tour, activity, service, product, program or attraction. In order to redeem your voucher you must sign it and present it with valid photo identification bearing the name of the person who made the purchase, should you be asked by our staff.
- Guests who book via a smart phone or tablet or pad who can not print or have no access to a printer to produce a paper voucher much sign a “proof of participation” ticket supplied by the tour/activity/program staff in order to participate on the tour/activity/program. You must also present valid photo identification bearing the name of the person who made the purchase, should you be asked by our staff.
- If you purchase the student rate you will need to present a valid student ID card. If you do not have a valid student id card you will be asked to pay the difference on the spot or refused participation and or entry and thereby forfeit any fees you have already paid and will not be refunded for any reason after that.
- Cancellation is 100% refundable once participant ticket / voucher is purchased if cancelled within 4 days (73+ hours) from event time. Please note that if cancellation takes place within 3 days (72 hours) from the stated departure date the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason.
- Client changing tour / activity date / time is possible and free if done with in 4 days (73+ hours) of event time. For all other changing time/date requests within the 3 days (72 hours) a 5€ surcharge per person for all programs and tours unless it is a Segway tour or full day tour/trip it is a 10€ per person extra charge if changed from the original booking date and time. However this option is only allowed due to program times and dates based on the regularly scheduled times as posted. Please note tour space allotment may not be available on all requests. If the change request can’t be accommodated we still will NOT refund for any reason as the cancellation policy stands by the original booking date. Change of tour / activity date / time is not permitted if original booked date / time has passed.
- Tardiness or failure to show up at started meeting point and time for program/tour/activity are considered a no show and if tour is missed the fee is non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason whatsoever.
- By booking/reserving any of the programs/tours/activities we as the supplier take no responsibility or liability for loss of life, money, objects, items or damages / injuries that occur prior to, on or after the event.
- Supplier is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents during tours.
- All tours are subject to house rules posted in our tour center office.
- Supplier reserves the right to make changes without prior notice and right to refuse service and or ask guest(s) to leave tour/program in extreme circumstances i.e. improper conduct, disturbance of other guests or under the influence of alcohol / drugs.
- Ticket / voucher may not be used in any combination of or with other discounts.
- Promotions and or discounts can not be requested after original purchase has been completed for any reason.